Our Members online area is open to the public. Here, depending on your membership level, you can register online and link up with your EventBrite registration. After doing so, you can check your form submission history, from vendor applications to contact form submissions.
One of the most valuable resources for our consignors will be the consignment room online intake area. You can enter in all your consignment room data online before the conference. Each item can be added in as if you were filling out our paper forms we have used in the past, with the same fields. Members who have their items entered before coming to the conference will have their tags pre-printed for them when picking up their membership pass at registration, saving you a lot of time.
If you enter in your consignment items online before the conference, you will be able to access a fast lane during the conference to intake your items. Your wait time will be significantly reduced. If you do not enter your items online beforehand, there will be stations available for you to enter your items. Please note these will be limited and will significantly increase your wait time. We highly recommend entering your items beforehand on your own computer.
Again, we highly, highly recommend that you pre-register for the conference and enter your consignment items on your own computer BEFORE coming to the conference.
Here is a walk through of our online system.
- If this is your first time, you need to register. Go to the registration page and fill out the fields. Be sure to confirm your email address afterwards.
- After registering and confirming your email address, login with the information you entered on the registration page.
- Once you are logged in, you will get to your dashboard. From here, you can edit your profile - add a photo, update your information, etc. On the dashboard, you will see all the latest news from our blog announcements and the latest schedule updates.
- If you have an EventBrite order confirmation number, you will be able to access much more of the members area. You can add your EventBrite order confirmation number on the dashboard. If you ordered multiple memberships on a single order, be sure to enter the name you used on the membership you want to claim as well.
- After confirming your EventBrite order, you will be able to access the form history and consignment intake areas of the members area.
Viewing Your Form History and Submission Status
This area is extremely useful for the questions we get from members asking if we have received their email. If the email submission is not here, we haven't received it, and you should try to contact us again.
- Go to the dashboard and select the Form History tab.
- Here you will see all form submissions that you have sent through our rufflecon.org website using the email address you have registered your online account with. If you have form submissions that you used with a different email address, add the additional email(s) by editing your profile.
Using the Consignment Online Intake Area
- From the top tabs after logging in, select "Consignment".
- If it's your first time, the table will be empty. To add items, select the "Create" button in the top right corner of the table.
- Fill out all the fields regarding your garment and/or items. If this is a set of items that need to be sold together, you can select the exact pieces within this set under "Pieces" with the checkboxes.
- If there is something else you need to enter regarding your item that you cannot enter in the other fields, use the description field to do so.
- If you want a reduction to your garment on Sunday, please indicate the percentage off you would like to your garment. The percentages available are listed as 10%, 25%, 50%, and 75%. Those are the only percentages available, and we cannot add additional percentages. Be sure to calculate what the total for your item will be with the discount is before you select a discount. We are not responsible for mis-marked items.
- Under measurements, if you have exact measurements, you should put them here. Pieces with exact measurements sell better than those with vague measurements (for example, saying "large" is vague, but saying "Bust: 40", Waist: 30"" is precise and will more likely sell. You are responsible for entering accurate measurements.
- Once the form is entirely completed, hit "Submit".
You are free to edit your items all the way up to the conference weekend. Once you have submitted your items to our staff, this consignment area will be disabled and you will no longer be able to edit the items. It is important that when you bring your items to staff during the conference weekend that your items are completely filled out and accurate.