The Marketplace, our nod to a typical Dealer’s Room or Artists’ Alley, welcomes artisans and shops big and small whose wares are relevant to our clientele. You can be a huge, booming business, or a small, one person shop – we accept applications for the Marketplace from anyone!
We have some rules about what can be sold in our Marketplace. You cannot sell the following:
- Second-hand items. Those type of items should be sent to our Consignment Room, and cannot be sent in remotely.
- Another brand’s merchandise (unless you are an authorized dealer of said goods – please mention this in your application and we will review the legitimacy).
- Food or beverage of any kind, including candy.
- Bootleg, unlicensed, or replica merchandise.
- Real guns, working, disabled, or otherwise.
- Projectile weapons (pellet guns, airsoft rifles, pistols, disc guns, paintball markers, water pistols, or other liquid “weapons,” etc).
If you are questioning whether your items will be allowed or not, please contact us directly and tell us what you want to sell. We will be able to tell you directly if the items are OK.
Please note that not all requests can be met. Requests are not treated on a first-come, first-serve basis - each store is evaluated individually to determine which vendors will provide the best experience for our attendees.
We are currently configuring our information for our Vendors for 2018! Please check back soon.