Our Artist and Merchant Vendor Registration applications are now open. Please note that this application process is not first-come-first-serve, but the faster you get your application in, the better chance you have of getting a spot before they fill up. We will end the application submissions early once we fill up.
All levels (outside of the Remote Sales Booth) will include at least one All-Weekend attendee pass. Please check out our Vendor Registration page for more details on what is included in your space.
Some commonly asked questions we’ve received about the spaces:
- The list of tables/chairs included is what we are willing to include with that price. If you need more, it will be an extra charge. At the same token, if you do not need any of the items listed and want to bring in your own items, this is also fine as long as you clear it with us first. Be sure to include any items you plan on bringing yourself for setup.
- In/Out times are currently unavailable and will be released closer to the conference.
- There is a list of prohibited items you cannot sell on our Vendor Registration page. If you are still concerned about your items, please let us know and we can give you a direct answer if your items are OK to sell or not.
- A Vendor Registration spot does NOT guarantee a spot in our fashion show. We will have a separate application process for the fashion show portion of the conference.
- You are not paying for the spot during the application process. Once your application is approved, we will send you an invoice for the total cost of your space, as well as additional provisions you may have requested.