It’s that time of year again! Here’s a breakdown of the differences from last year:
- You are now allowed to order more than one Pass in a single order. The maximum amount of Passes you can order at once is five. You must still include each person’s individual information on the order, including the following fields:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Home Phone (can be a cell phone)
- Home Address
- Gender (optional)
- Birth Date
- The High Tea Tickets are now an add-on item. This means you order the Pass you want, and then add-on the High Tea Ticket as an option afterwards. Please remember, the High Tea is on Sunday. If you order a High Tea Ticket with a Pass that does not allow for Sunday attendance, such as a Friday or Saturday Only Pass, your order will be refunded. VIP Pass holders do not need to purchase a separate High Tea Ticket. Your High Tea Ticket is already bundled in with the VIP Pass. No extra add-ons are necessary.
- Once you get to the screen where the timer is running and you are entering in attendee information, the number of passes you selected will be held for that 10 minute period while you enter in the information. Please do not feel like you need to rush through this screen to ensure you get your Passes.
Some important reminders:
- The information you put for each individual must match their legal ID. We do not print names on Passes; you can put whatever name you want on the Pass. This is to ensure the person who bought the Pass is getting the Pass.
- Although you can purchase more than one Pass, at conference, everyone must still pick up their Pass to show identification.
- All Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-replaceable. This is strictly enforced. PayPal has policies in place that protect event ticket sellers like ourselves from claims and chargebacks.
- You will be checking off a waiver that covers a couple more important notes. Please be sure to read through the waiver before submitting your order.
To register, be sure to go to our EventBrite page to do so.